Thank you to Jaspa’s Journal for nominating “Flying Goannas” for the One Lovely Blog Award. Jaspa has a unique view of the world and some of his travel tales have been published in 3 e-books.
I’ve accepted the award, so here’s the deal:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you √ tick
- List the rules and display the award √ tick
- Include seven facts about yourself – See below √ tick
- Nominate around 15 (I’ve actually kept it to 10) other bloggers and let them know about the award – See below
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!) √ tick
Many thanks to The Unfinished Travel Project for considering Flying Goannas worthy of the nomination.
The award is given to new or lesser known (fewer than 200 followers) travel blogs.
I’ve been given the following questions to answer:
1. Where did you go on your first solo trip and why?
All my solo travel has been to visit family, so not really solo at all. This question makes me realise that I need to change this sometime. I’ll get back to you on when that will be.
2. What is the best street food you’ve eaten and where did you eat it?
Random snacks bought from a strolling vendor in Bangkok. It was our first night in Thailand and we were sitting outside a pub in an alley near our hotel drinking warm beer with ice in it.